Organic Verdana USDA Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, 16 Fl. Oz. - Deepthi Organics
Organic Verdana USDA Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, 16 Fl. Oz. - Deepthi Organics by Verdana at Miss & Mrs Diversity. MPN: 103O. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Organic Verdana is brought to you by Deepthi Organics. At Organic Verdana, we care about you and the products you use in your daily routine. That's why we search all over the world for the best natural and organic oils. While we work hard to make sure that our products are safe and work for you, we also make sure earth-friendly processes are used to produce them. We believe that luxury can be green and green can be luxury. When you use Verdana products, you can trust that you won't spend an arm
Product Description & Reviews
Organic Verdana is brought to you by Deepthi Organics. At Organic Verdana, we care about you and the products you use in your daily routine. That's why we search all over the world for the best natural and organic oils. While we work hard to make sure that our products are safe and work for you, we also make sure earth-friendly processes are used to produce them. We believe that luxury can be green and green can be luxury. When you use Verdana products, you can trust that you won't spend an arm and a leg for high quality. Our oil is vegan, free of GMOs, and USDA NOP certified organic. It comes in a 16-ounce FDA-compliant bottle. Benefits: • Organic jojoba oil gives your hair and skin a glowing and radiant look. Sometimes the body has trouble producing natural oils or your environment contributes to the deficiency. Jojoba oil is an excellent choice to compensate for that and as a dry skin cream replacement. • It can be used as a natural face moisturizer or it can be used on areas like elbows and heels that crack from the lack of moisture. Gently massage a couple of drops into the desired area and see the results. • You can also use jojoba oil to hydrate hair. Now you have a natural, safe way to tame your frizz. Show your hair some love by rubbing a couple of drops into your fingers and running them through your hair. You could even add the oil to your shampoo or conditioner to make the process easier. • Use jojoba oil before and after you shave to avoid razor burns and cuts. Don't use shaving creams that usually end up clogging your pores. • Add a couple of drops of our organic jojoba oil to a cotton ball or pad to safely remove your makeup while moisturizing your face. Jojoba oil is one of the greatest botanical oils on the market today.
Features & Highlights
- USDA ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL: The Verdana jojoba oil is simply 100% Organic Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed) oil - nothing added and nothing removed. The oil is USDA NOP certified organic, vegan, and free of GMOs. We left this pure jojoba oil in its natural state so that you can use it straight from the bottle or add it to other beauty products.
- FOR DRY SKIN: Don't you just hate it when your elbows or heels get so dry that they crack? Verdana's 100% jojoba oil is a natural moisturizer, very similar to the sebum that the skin naturally produces. It's safe to use as a facial moisturizer. Gently massage a few drops into the desired area according to your personal preference.
- FOR DRY HAIR: Are you sick of frizzy hair that has a mind of its own? Tame your frizzy hair and boost hair growth with Verdana's virgin jojoba oil. This also helps with itchy or flaky scalp. Add a few drops to your shampoo or directly to your damp hair. Massage it in to your scalp according to your personal preference. Rejuvenate brittle, frizzy, and dry hair with our jojoba oil.
- FOR RAZOR BURN: This natural filtered jojoba oil is the perfect solution for razor burn, being non-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Apply the organic oil before shaving to create a smooth surface for shaving. Then, apply it after to moisturize your skin and help cuts heal.
- NATURAL MAKEUP REMOVER: Our cold pressed jojoba oil is a natural way to remove your makeup every day. Avoid extra dry skin that comes from some makeup removers. Add a few drops to a cotton ball or pad and gently wipe off your makeup. If you have very dry skin, jojoba oil will help to moisturize the areas where you removed the makeup.
Health and Beauty
1.5 x 5 x 4 inches
4.1 x 2 x 5.8 inches
Have questions about this item (103O), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Verdana, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 2050-2070, ean: 0753940520533,
Our Organic, cold-pressed pure Argan Oil is sustainably harvested in Morocco. We process it in a way that preserves its precious moisturizing properties and bottle it without refining it or adding any fragrance or allergens. On its own, it's a source...
mpn: FACE-OIL-PAR, ean: 0850452007702,
When you look your best, you feel your best. Build your beauty from the ground up with our organic glowing and radiant facial oil. Deeply hydrating and packed with anti-aging and antioxidant ingredients, it supports your skin in looking (and feeling)...
mpn: 1820v, ean: 0703255269528,
USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil for smoother skin and healthier hair If you are looking for a natural and organic oil to revitalize your hair and give your dry or oily skin a radiant and vibrant look, Kate Blanc's organic jojoba oil is a Godsent. O...
Experience Ultra-Rich Moisture with Vitamin E Oil Sky Organics Vitamin E Oil is an ultra-rich emollient treatment that delivers long-lasting moisture and hydration to dry skin, and can be added to DIY products for added moisture and slip. Known for i...