Plant Therapy Frankincense Serrata Organic Essential Oil 100% Pure, USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL (⅓ oz)
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Plant Therapy Frankincense Serrata Organic Essential Oil 100% Pure, USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL (⅓ oz) by Plant Therapy at Miss & Mrs Diversity. MPN: 680912010306. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plant Therapy Frankincense Serrata organic essential oil (INCI: Boswellia serrata oil)frankincense Serrata also known as olibanum, is steam distilled from the gum resin of the tree native to North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. This uplifting essential oil has a woody, spicy, balsamic fragrance that is very recognizable. It has been used for thousands of years as incense for spiritual rituals, prayer and meditation as well in natural medicines and cosmetics. if you have a cold or your sinuses
Product Description & Reviews
Plant Therapy Frankincense Serrata organic essential oil (INCI: Boswellia serrata oil)frankincense Serrata also known as olibanum, is steam distilled from the gum resin of the tree native to North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. This uplifting essential oil has a woody, spicy, balsamic fragrance that is very recognizable. It has been used for thousands of years as incense for spiritual rituals, prayer and meditation as well in natural medicines and cosmetics. if you have a cold or your sinuses are acting up give Frankincense Serrata a try. It's high in Alpha thujene, alpha-pinene, and Limonene making it very useful as a decongestant and antiseptic. For a blend that will help promote clear breathing, add 3 drops Frankincense Serrata, 2 drops eucalyptus globules, 1 drop rosemary, and 1 drop spruce or fir needle in your favorite aromatherapy diffuser.when diluted, Frankincense is wonderful for your skin. It may help with scars, dark sports, redness, and inflammation. Create your own hydrating anti-aging face cream using a combination of myrrh, Frankincense and a carrier oil Like coconut oil. robert tisserand is a world renowned essential oil expert and educator. We have him organoleptically test each essential oil before it is sent to another third-party laboratory for gas Chromatography and mass spectrometry (also known as GC/MS testing). The Plant Therapy difference: 100% pure and undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, non-gmo organoleptic and GC/MS testing batch codes on every bottle kidsafe© formulations certified aromatherapists on staffwe offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 Ml, 5ml and 10 ml sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 Ml bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well Our oils work. The 100 Ml value size is cost effective and easy on the budget.
Features & Highlights
- ORGANIC OIL FOR WELLNESS AND SPIRIT : This mind-clearing essential oil has been used for centuries for spirituality, prayer, meditation, medicine and cosmetics. Plant Therapy Frankincense Serrata (Boswellia Serrata) is USDA Organic, 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade with no fillers or additives.
- IDEAL FOR CONGESTION AND MUSCLE PAIN: This frankincense oil has a green, woody, earthy scent. Add a few drops to a diffuser and inhale or mix with a carrier oil and apply to your palms and wrists. It has properties that make it a good antiseptic, decongestant, and anti-inflammatory.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we'd love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
0.33 Fl. Oz (Pack of 1)
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Health and Beauty
0.94 x 2.5 x 0.94 inches
2.75 x 1 x 4.75 inches
Have questions about this item (680912010306), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plant Therapy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ANO-1009, ean: 0885390122453,
Ingredient: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil. Condition: Skin in need of hydration and moisturization. Solution: 100% Pure Avocado Oil is a natural, nutrient-rich vegetable oil. Heavy in texture, Avocado Oil helps to keep skin supple, while thoroughly...
mpn: 609224262470, ean: 0609224262470,
Lavender is perhaps the most well-known of the essential oils and for good reason. Lavender essential oil is renowned for its many beneficial properties, including promoting calm, relaxation, and being a nervous tension reliever.ALL-AROUND FANTASTIC ...
mpn: 609123, ean: 0094922848093,
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is considered the original magnesium oil and the gold standard, trusted by professionals since 2007. It contains only the purest ingredients in a convenient topical spray. Ancient Minerals magnesium is pure magnesium ch...
mpn: TTB-1001, ean: 0820103295420,
Chamuel Tea Tree Balm Ingredients: TEA TREE OIL--is a natural anti-fungal and antiseptic that will calmly restore balance and health to our skin, GREEN TEA--is full of potent antioxidants that help soothe sensitive skin and improve the overall appea...